East Bay Cardiovascular and Thoracic Associates, COVID-19 Protocol
When patients are scheduling an appointment, they will be asked the following questions and advised of our check-in process:
- Do you have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or fever?
- Have you been around anyone who has COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside of the U.S. in the last 30 days?
- Patients to call from the parking lot when they arrive for their appointment. They will then be called when it is time for their appointment
- No family members or caregivers are to enter the building (certain exceptions may apply)
- If a family member/caregiver is allowed into the building, they too will need to be screened and have their temperature checked.
When you arrive for your appointment, you will need to call our office and advise the receptionist you are in the parking lot.
When the doctor is ready to see you, the Medical Assistant will call the you to meet them at the front door. Upon arriving to the front door, the patient/family member/delivery personnel will have their temperature checked by the Medical Assistant.
If anyone person(s) has a fever of 100.4 or higher SHOULD NOT enter the building. (All patients need to enter through the front door of each office) Hand sanitizer should be provided for all person(s) before entering the building.
Each person(s) entering the building need to be wearing a face covering, and screened with our COVID questions.
Each patient should check-in at the front desk. Any monies, insurance cards, photo ID’s, and patient paperwork should be completed before being taken to the exam room